Table of Contents Hide
This Job Opening Is No Longer Available
Job title: Digital Sales & Business Development Executives; SEO, PPC & E-commerce Web Design
Salary: £20K – £25K basic + £55K OTE (uncapped)
Location: Egglescliffe, Yarm
Industry: Digital – Media – Internet – Search Marketing
Company: Integrity Search Ltd
Start date: September 2014 ongoing
We’re an award winning SEO Agency based in the Yarm area of the North East specialising in SEO; PPC; CRO; E-commerce Web Design, Social Media & Content Marketing & Advanced Analytics. We take a ‘multi-channel’ approach to delivering targeted traffic that converts profitably for our clients – our focus is on results & ROI. Over the last four years we have built up a strong portfolio of local, national and international clients with excellent case studies and results.
Due to continued growth & expansion; we have exciting opportunities for ambitious and commercial thinking Digital Sales & Business Development Executives who are looking to further their career within the digital sector. You will be focused, ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, target driven and will have a desire to succeed in your role and to achieve the best possible results that you can. We’re looking for individuals that can add real value to our existing team of experienced professionals and wish to be a part of our continued growth & success.
The roles require a dynamic approach to both inbound and outbound marketing activity. Whilst the role will include the provision of inbound leads; a very much ‘pro-active’ approach will be required in terms of sourcing leads, cold-calling, booking appointments, client presentations, producing audits/proposals and generally opening the doors of opportunity using sophisticated internal systems and software and your own initiative. Full support & training will be provided.
Key Responsibilities & KPI’s:
- Cold calling to book meetings and to provide qualified audits for prospecting
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the clients requirements & objectives
- Perform necessary amount of outreach activity each day to achieve set targets
- Provide detailed & Accurate Audits & Proposals
- Client Presentations
- Recording of all activity using internal systems and processes
- Adhere to existing sales cycle and process
- Adherence to all company policies
- To assist in developing existing sales cycle and process
- To train and communicate existing knowledge and experience to team where appropriate
- To work closely with all departments of the business to improve performance
- To keep up-to-date with industry developments & news
- To build strong client and team relationships where appropriate
- Other responsibilities will apply
Skills / Experience:
The ideal candidate will be from an ‘agency style’ background and will have at least 2 years experience winning new business in a ‘digital sales environment, ideally with experience of SEO, PPC & Ecommerce website sales. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success (evidence required).
You will be:
highly motivated, enthusiastic; professional; results driven; successful, hardworking, experienced, resourceful, organised, self-motivated and determined to succeed.